Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In Pursuit of Excellence

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you. Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Cor. 9:22-27

I’d like to welcome you to the rest of the year 2010. What a splendid, well spent six months of the year of Reawakening of the Spirit. I woke up the first day of the month of July with a deep revelation of the urgency to do more for the Lord. No matter the challenges that stand against you, there is no need to doubt whatever result was achieved between January and June.

I hear the Lord speaking to me that we must develop the ability to be great thinkers, which is the key to excellence. You must broaden and enlarge your mind to be able to receive Divine instruction. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Therefore, the way you surrender your life to do the will of God determines the grace that will be released unto you to succeed. You must strive for mastery and fight against all odds that may want to limit you to mediocrity. God’s desire for you is to break forth into excellence in all things, you are meant to be the best in life. The earth is waiting for your manifestation to turn around the depression, agony and sorrow that has filled the earth.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Romans 8:18-19

You are the answer to this generation; lift up your head to see the cry of humanity rather than your own problems. No matter what you are confronted with, it can be subdued when your focus is to attain excellence. There is nothing in this life that comes easy; you must fight the good fight of faith to reach your goals. The accuracy of your target will determine your strength to be distinguished. The hallmark of your race is that it costs you something. It is the price everyone must pay in pursuit of excellence. It’s your turn to shine.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth about relationships

The truth about relationships
Your relationship determines your destiny and your destiny determine your future. What you don't know, you cannot give. Get wisdom, get understanding as you join us in this life changing teachings on

INVITATION TO PROPHETIC RELEASE CONFERENCE FLYER

INVITATION TO PROPHETIC RELEASE CONFERENCE  FLYER

Prophetic Praise 2009

Prophetic Praise 2009
Join us @ this year prophetic praise 2009, october 1st (thursday) 10.00 am in the morning @l Living Power Ministries, no 1 oshifila street anifowose ikeja lagos